Pages

Studying in my place

Well, Since I have gotten sick more often and I have some health issues (hopefully everything is back to normal!). I decided to become member of Digital Tutors which is a awesome Library with a lot of information about Digital Works and VFX. So now It is time to study and I have already finished some courses.

Thank you DT, I am proud of being a member of your amazing community!

My first Certificated Adobe Photoshop CC.


Foundational Elements of Art for The Rest of Your Life Course.
(long name... isn't it? hahaha)


Luis Vasquez

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment