What is Appeal?
If we search in the dictionary is ...
To be attractive or interesting
Glen Keane (Amazing Disney Artist) says that "Appeal is the Holy Grail"
Also Appeal in the Animation is one of the 12 Principles of Animation.
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Days ago I have started the Modeling Course so I will show you some quickly Models, one is the modeling course work and the another the assi...
-
The scanner isn't working good, I am so sorry. 3/4 View Portrait I did it really quickly so I didn't focus too much i...
-
These days I am just learning and learning and learning! Today I am going to talk about Perspective Drawing. The three principal things ...
-
Sometimes I asked me why do I need to learn from the beginning? It is because sometimes we don't feel that learning that stuff going to ...
-
I tried to make my own Movie Poster, This is one of my favorite Animation Movies. La edad de Hielo, La era de Hielo or Ice Age. The ...
ADs
Labels Cloud
Labels List Numbered
Video of the day
birdiesays modified theme. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:
Post a Comment