What is Appeal?
If we search in the dictionary is ...
To be attractive or interesting
Glen Keane (Amazing Disney Artist) says that "Appeal is the Holy Grail"
Also Appeal in the Animation is one of the 12 Principles of Animation.
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Hello! Here is the 3rd part! I just made a quickly assignment from a deviantart work that I found on Google. Course Work. As...
-
What is it? What is the difference between 2D and 3D Animation? Well, It's just simply. The 2D Animation is an animation technique whe...
-
They're brave! Even, it is a hard situation they're still smiling! We should support them! Spread this video! Now I couldn'...
-
Really I hate it! .___. .. Even I love to draw anatomy, It's not what I love to do ... maybe with more practice It will be easy...
-
I love this Volume 4! but I really don't like to do the same. So I didn't work so intensive in this models. Course work. ...
-
These days I am reading a nice book called "The Animator's Survival Kit". I think one of the best book for start animation. Li...
-
Hello! My name is Luis, I am 21 years old. I used to have a blog in another services but I decided to move to blogspot ! I will update some ...
-
This time I decided to practice my figure drawing. This is the Male Pose that I made with figure drawing with some previous steps. ...
-
Finally! The Volume 5! This time I made an organic model is a warrior monster or something like that... It was the class work and for the ...
ADs
Labels Cloud
Labels List Numbered
Video of the day
birdiesays modified theme. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:
Post a Comment