Pages

Rigging Overview

Today I want to share with you guys what I am learning. In my last post I was talking about Maya Software which is becoming one of my favorite programs!. Now I am doing a quickly introduction to this software for remember exactly what I forgot... 

What it is Rigging? 

It is the process of setting up a character for animation. This includes creating a skeleton to deform the character and creating animation controls to enable easy posing of a character. 

There are many steps and part for do this

Create control objects
Custom Attributes
Connect Attributes with Connection Editor
Controlling Attributes with Driven Keys
Automating systems with expressions
Create Joints
and More...

You choose the one you think that your project will need and that's it!


Here is an image about what i am doing now!


PD: Last thing! Don't forget to clean your Channel Box!

Luis Vasquez

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment